Some are reporting that there is trepidation regarding the real estate market in the United States. Apparently, the American people are quite comfortable.
Porch.com, a major network helping homeowners with their renovation projects, recently conducted a survey which asked Americans:
“What do you believe is the safest investment over the next 10 years?”
U.S. housing came in at number one, beating out other investments such as gold, stocks, bonds, and savings.
- The Federal Reserve Bank’s 2019 Consumer Expectations Housing Survey reported that 65% of Americans believe homeownership is a good financial investment, and that the percentage has increased in each of the last four years.
- The Gallup survey showed that Americans have picked real estate as the “best” investment for six straight years.
Based on all three surveys done this year, we can see that Americans still believe in homeownership as a great investment, and that feeling continues to grow.
REAL ESTATE ARTICLES
- Feeding St. George Families During Covid Crisis & Real Estate Spectacle
- Real Estate Chaos: What do you do with 21 offers on your house?
- St. George Real Estate (Foreclosure) Halloween!
- The Social Dilemma, how Social Media actually affects the Real Estate Market
- The #1 Thing You Can Do Now to Position Yourself to Buy a Home This Year