Why Isn’t My Home Selling? WINNING (not LOSING $$) In a Shifting Real Estate Market
Larkin Group CEO Jeremy Larkin shot this video on 1/27/19 specifically for their Seller clients who are feeling a bit mystified at the shifting market in Washington County. Buyers are widely rejecting list prices after the craziest Seller’s market in a decade. Not surprisingly, the shift is similar to what California and Nevada are seeing. Leaning on experience gleaned from 1200+ home sales, Larkin outlines both the problem and solution in this St. George Real Estate overview. This video is a great watch even, and maybe ESPECIALLY, for other Realtors looking to better understand the dynamics of home pricing in a shifting market.
Looking to buy a home? Check out our free home search: http://www.stgeorgehomesearching.com/ Looking to sell a home? Check out our free home value report: http://gostgeorgehomevalue.com/ Jeremy Larkin Keller Williams St. George and Washington County, UT Phone: 435-767-9821 Sales@GoStGeorge.com
REAL ESTATE ARTICLES
- Feeding St. George Families During Covid Crisis & Real Estate Spectacle
- Real Estate Chaos: What do you do with 21 offers on your house?
- St. George Real Estate (Foreclosure) Halloween!
- The Social Dilemma, how Social Media actually affects the Real Estate Market
- The #1 Thing You Can Do Now to Position Yourself to Buy a Home This Year