SPOOKY Good St. George Home Selling Service!
Do you need to sell your home this holiday season not just on time, but for the right price? Well I’ve got the agent for you. Hello southern Utah homeowners, I’m wicker the Halloween monster. Write this name down: Jeremy Larkin of Keller Williams’s realty. You know, a lot of homeowners, and agents, think that homes just stop selling over the holidays. Well consider this: Jeremy and his team sold forty-four homes last year – in the holiday and winter months alone! That’s four times as many homes as the average agent sells in an entire year! Jeremy not only sells homes thirty percent faster, but for three percent more money than the average agent. That’s six to seven thousand more dollars in…your…pocket! And if you’re not happy? He’ll let you out of the contract at any time. I’m warning you: call Jeremy Larkin at two seven five, sixteen ninety. Or visit sold in saint george.com. That’s sold in saint george.com, and start packing! Hahaha……
REAL ESTATE ARTICLES
- Feeding St. George Families During Covid Crisis & Real Estate Spectacle
- Real Estate Chaos: What do you do with 21 offers on your house?
- St. George Real Estate (Foreclosure) Halloween!
- The Social Dilemma, how Social Media actually affects the Real Estate Market
- The #1 Thing You Can Do Now to Position Yourself to Buy a Home This Year