In the third quarter of 2019, the U.S. homeownership rate rose again, signaling another strong indicator of the current housing market.
The U.S. Census Bureau announced,
“The homeownership rate of 64.8 percent was not statistically different from the rate in the third quarter 2018 (64.4 percent), but was 0.7 percentage points higher than the rate in the second quarter 2019 (64.1 percent).”
Today there is still a lack of inventory, particularly at the entry and middle-level segments of the market, but that is not stopping buyers from making every effort to pursue homeownership. The many financial and non-financial benefits continue to drive the American Dream and will likely do so for generations to come.
If you’re thinking of buying a home, let’s get together to make your dream a reality.
REAL ESTATE ARTICLES
- Feeding St. George Families During Covid Crisis & Real Estate Spectacle
- Real Estate Chaos: What do you do with 21 offers on your house?
- St. George Real Estate (Foreclosure) Halloween!
- The Social Dilemma, how Social Media actually affects the Real Estate Market
- The #1 Thing You Can Do Now to Position Yourself to Buy a Home This Year