Home Showing Feedback: Why it Matters and How The Larkin Group gets it!
The PRIMARY COMPLAINT we get from Home Sellers who have previously unsuccessfully listed their home with an agent is actually two-fold: 1. We had no idea what our agent was doing to market the home, and; 2. We never got feedback on showings, or a phone call at best. Step 4 in the Larkin Group Seller Success System is “Obtain Meaningful Feedback”. In this video, Jeremy Larkin walks you through the Larkin Group system as well as why it is so critical to obtain feedback as a Home Seller.
-Jeremy Larkin is CEO and Sales Director of the Larkin Group at Keller Williams Realty in St. George, Utah. Jeremy was born and raised in St. George and his team specializes in all things St. George and St. George real estate.
They can be reached at 435-767-9821 or via http://www.GoStGeorge.com
REAL ESTATE ARTICLES
- Feeding St. George Families During Covid Crisis & Real Estate Spectacle
- Real Estate Chaos: What do you do with 21 offers on your house?
- St. George Real Estate (Foreclosure) Halloween!
- The Social Dilemma, how Social Media actually affects the Real Estate Market
- The #1 Thing You Can Do Now to Position Yourself to Buy a Home This Year