Price appreciation can differ depending on your price range. CoreLogic analyzed four individual home prices tiers and shares the increase in each one.
CoreLogic’s Home Price Index (HPI) Report revealed,
“National home prices increased 3.6% year over year in July 2019 and are forecast to increase 5.4% from July 2019 to July 2020.”
They also analyzed four individual home-price tiers, showing the increase in each.
Here’s the breakdown:
“The four price tiers are based on the median sale price and are as follows: homes priced at 75% or less of the median (low price), homes priced between 75% and 100% of the median (low-to-middle price), homes priced between 100% and 125% of the median (middle-to-moderate price) and homes priced greater than 125% of the median (high price).”
What does this mean if you’re selling?
Price appreciation can differ depending on your price range. If you’re a homeowner thinking of selling, let’s get together to find out how much your home is increasing in value, so you can price it competitively for today’s market.
REAL ESTATE ARTICLES
- Feeding St. George Families During Covid Crisis & Real Estate Spectacle
- Real Estate Chaos: What do you do with 21 offers on your house?
- St. George Real Estate (Foreclosure) Halloween!
- The Social Dilemma, how Social Media actually affects the Real Estate Market
- The #1 Thing You Can Do Now to Position Yourself to Buy a Home This Year